Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Musings of a mom

When I was a kid my mom used to mutter this mantra ( she still does) "You will realise one day how difficult raising a kid is." Well, let's say this is one of the very few statements of her that I totally agree with now that I have a little one of my own. Not that my little princess( who is a replica of her dad and actually looks more like a prince at the moment) is giving me any of the trouble my mom accuses me of giving her at this age. She is a very sweet little thing .

The past few months,( or may be we will add the nine months of the pregnancy as well) have turned my life  up side down like being caught in the middle of a whirl wind.Don't ask me whether I thought things would end up like in a fairy tale and me playing the role of  super mom.(Sigh!) I did and still do. But on the bright side except for a few mishaps nobody got killed yet. So I guess I am doing quite okay.

One thing that did not change with the arrival of the little one was my FB usage. On the contrary it might have increased as I spent long periods nursing her. So I used to jot down things that happened in my life and surprisingly most of them were funny when I looked at it afterwards. Guess it was nice to make people smile than moan about my day and give hubby a headache.

So then one of my friends suggested to start a separate page for  my thought bursts( or may be explosions). So here goes

No comments:

Post a Comment